We are doing it again! Enter for a chance to win two tickets to Toronto Cider Festival, the biggest cider festival in the city!
But wait, what’s Toronto Cider Festival?
Good question! Toronto Cider Festival, as the name implies, is a large festival all about cider. It has been running for years and the Toronto Booze Hounds have attended since the beginning.
There will be over 100 different ciders to try but that’s not all, as with previous years there will also be live music, costume contests, dancing, tons of food and more!
Sweet! What can I win?
2 tickets to the Friday Country Night session! There will be line dancing, live country music, a mechanical bull and more!
How do I enter?
Easy, just follow the below steps:
- On Instagram or Twitter follow both @toboozehound and @tociderfest
- Take a photo of your favourite cider
- Post the photo with hashtag #GetMe2TOCiderFest
- Best photo wins!
CONTEST IS NOW OVER – THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUBMISSIONS!
Latest posts by Kole McRae (see all)
- Stalk & Barrel Blue Blend Whisky byStillwaters Distillery, a Review - February 15, 2020
- Bearface Canadian Whisky by Bearface Spirits, a Review - January 7, 2020
- Chinese Food for Christmas 2019: A Collab with People’s Pint - December 10, 2019