We are excited to announce that Toronto Booze Hound and Amsterdam Brewery are giving away a #Dam6pack!
You can win a free 6-pack of any of Amsterdam’s core brands (listed below) and all you have to do is tweet!
Here’s how it works:
2) You tweet why you deserve a #Dam6pack (yes, you have to use that hashtag, we’re jerks like that).
3) If you win, you sit back and enjoy the sweet flavour of a free 6-pack from Amsterdam Brewery.
Which 6-pack do you get? Well you can have your pick from: Blonde, Big Wheel, KLB Raspberry Wheat, Boneshaker, Downtown Brown & (416). We know, we know, it’s a tough decision but we’re sure you can do it. If it helps you can check out the Toronto Booze Hound review of Boneshaker here. The prize can be collected at either the downtown brew-pub or the Leaside outpost.
Rules are pretty simple: must be an Ontario resident and must be of legal drinking age (19!). The best reason to get a free 6-pack wins, and we will post our top 5 reasons on this blog.
Now go tell us why you deserve a #Dam6pack!
November 22nd, 2014 is the last day of the contest and a winner will be chosen on November 23rd.
- Georgian Bay Vodka by Georgian Bay Spirit Co, a Review - September 23, 2020
- Cooper’s Revival Canadian Rye Whisky by Kinsip House of Fine Spirits, a Review - May 20, 2020
- Faces – Mosaic & Citra IPA by Wellington Brewery, a Review - April 23, 2020