We go to A LOT of beer festivals throughout the summer and while they are a lot of fun, we sometimes need a change of pace. That’s why we are super excited for this year’s Toronto Cider Festival! We go every year and always have a great time and we want to share that will all of you.
That’s why we are running a giveaway!
Where and when:
The event takes place Saturday, August 26, 2017. There are two sessions between 11:30am and 10:30pm. The event takes place at the Sherbourne Common near Sugar Beach.
What you get:
2 tickets to the Saturday day session (11:30am – 4pm). This includes: admission, a commemorative sampling mug and 4 sample tokens along with access to 28 cideries bringing over 70 different ciders!
The rules (you can post on either Instagram or Twitter):
- Post of photo of you with your favourite cider
- Follow and tag both @TOBoozeHound and @TOCiderFest
- Use hashtag #TOciderfest
- Make it Canadian themed and use #Canada150 for bonus points (optional)
We will pick a winner based on the entries. The winner will be chosen using a mix of Toronto Booze Hound and Toronto Cider Fest votes. Photo with the most votes wins.
Hurry! Contest ends August 3rd.
Latest posts by Kole McRae (see all)
- Spotted Cow Wheat by Amsterdam Brewery, a Review - August 18, 2017
- Gin Fusion by Dixon’s Distillery, a Review - August 10, 2017
- Mojo Rhubarb Wheat by Forked River Brewing, a Review - August 8, 2017