We are proud to announce that Toronto Booze Hound is teaming up with Old Tomorrow Brewery for the ‘What it Means to be Canadian’ giveaway!
Here is what you have to do:
2) Tweet what you think it means to be Canadian. Use the hashtag #CAcraftbeer
If you already follow us, half the work is already done!
The winner will get a chance to have beers with the brewmaster at Old Tomorrow. You can chat about beer, how it’s made, the best beers out there and whatever else you want over some delicious pints.
You’ll also walk away with a 4 pint-glass prize pack. These glasses aren’t available in stores!
If you haven’t tried Old Tomorrow’s Canadian Pale Ale yet, here is our review.
The rules are pretty obvious:
- Must be above the legal drinking age.
- Must be a resident of Ontario.
- No purchase necessary.
That’s about it.
We will announce the winner on February 10th. The winner will be selected by a three point system with judges from both Old Tomorrow and Toronto Booze Hound.
Latest posts by Kole McRae (see all)
- County in the City 2018, a Preview - April 9, 2018
- Metropolitan Porter by Market Brewing Co, a Review - April 5, 2018
- El Idaho by Shacklands Brewing Co, a Review - March 25, 2018